الأربعاء، 28 سبتمبر 2011

BRANDON GUTIERREZ

BRANDON GUTIERREZ

 


Meet 20 year old Hot Model Brandon Gutierrez. Born and raised in Southern California works out 4-6 days a week, eats healthy and enjoys, movies, music, traveling and spending time with friends. Even though he is new to the modeling scene he is determined and has the ambition to make it in the industry, he has already been shot by numerous successful photographers.




'My plans at the moment, are to keep working and building my portfolio with a focus on becoming a successful fashion and underwear model. I'm open to new experiences and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life. I believe in myself and think i have what it takes to be successful. My motto is 'Going big or go home'




Agencie

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق